Translate

Saturday 19 May 2012

Life- A definition of its own

L- Live

I- It with

F- Full

E- Energy


This is what life is all about.

Every day can seem similar or different. Every second of life can be monotonous or adventurous.Every thing can be dull or colorful.


Why this thought of life came into my mind?
All this started few days back when I finished my semester exams. During exam time, I had an aim in life. It was to study and perform better in exams. I had 8 exams in mere 10 days. Every one said its impossible. Few said that its tough to even imagine. But my view was totally different. I was excited and all set for the coming fight. As the battle began, my energy levels doubled. 

I gave all my exams with high spirits and low sleeping hours. Even such tough conditions gave me more strength and zeal to fight harder. But this happiness was short lived or can say "my happy times" were approaching.

 As the exams ended, I made plans to enjoy every day to the max limit. Two days later, I was all exhausted and bored. 

Life looked to me as a question mark. My inner energy asked me to invest it somewhere. But I had no directions, no aim and no less treaded way to enjoy. Then I realized something about life.

The more we struggle and enjoy, better the life we live.

 

Its very important to live every aspect of live to its limit. Troubled conditions make us more tough and give birth to desire for easy track. When we reach this track after a lot of struggle, we achieve an inner pleasure. This pleasure is beyond imaginable limits of human mind.

 

 

Energy and zeal to do something past possible limits makes life liveable. Life can be enjoyed to its utmost level by using your inner strength in positive and controlled way.

But practically speaking, life is not a wonderland ride. Its never so easy.

Maybe life will hurt you back in this fight. Maybe it will hit you directly on to your face. Maybe it makes you feel defeated.

But remember my friends, patience and power can drill a way out of any Himalaya of troubles. After every problem, there is a solution. After every night, there is a morning sun shine. After every pain, there is a medicine. Never ever leave "Life vs I" match unfinished. Hit it back so hard that you cross all the barriers of life and come out as a WINNER.

 

With this brimming energy, you will never be afraid of anything new in life and will always say

BRING IT ON BABY!!!

 

 

 

 

Switch on your life melody, go out of your secure place and run in the wild.

15 comments:

  1. this is a true inspiration..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww .. a new perspective towards life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Prateek. I am happy if u have learned something..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you..
      Be in touch and keep giving suggestions to me
      :)

      Delete
  5. Very inspirational, for anyone, at any age. I am 55 yrs. old and having to start a new life, but I am setting goals and keeping the attitude of "I'm a survivor and a winner and all will be good". We all need to look at things as challenges in life, not problems. There is always a solution, if we have the time and patience to seek them. Namaste, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Charlene. I am glad that my blog inspired and motivated a person.
      Your attitude can be a stepping stone in your life ahead. Always keep up your spirits and success will be all yours.
      Namaste,Rupish

      Delete
  6. yeeeh it has been a ween or something that am following this blog an today via fb am here ... at this post ....
    and it is the bst .....
    coz this is motivational . its lik me since i truly belive in karma and never give a second thought if i dicide to do somthing ,irrespectiv of its outcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are connected with my blog.
      Thank you for your appreciation. I feel its on the reader that how he/she takes the blog.
      I am happy that you found it motivational.

      Delete
  7. we all die but before that do we all really LIVE ?
    ur blog is a big motivation on how to see things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gurpreet and Divya. I hope this blog actually gave you guys a new spirit to move ahead.

      Delete
  8. Quite inspiring. Life is to live and let live... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly. I completely agree with you. I am glad you liked it. Pleasure is all mine.

      Delete